Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding experience? XL Circuits Inc. offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant team of professionals in a culture that rewards initiative and vision.
We are looking for candidates with functional and technical experience, along with working knowledge of proven delivery techniques used in the industry. The successful individuals must be hardworking, flexible, technically competent and possess strong problem-solving skills.
To join our staff of committed, skilled, and hard-driving professionals, you must naturally work well under pressure, remaining focused, positive and flexible. A demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision is required.
XL Circuits Inc. is currently seeking applications for the positions listed below.
The PCB designer's primary role is to assist Engineering and thoroughly understand their needs. Once these needs have been clearly identified, the PCB designer must deliver documents (GERBER, Drill, P&P, ASSY, ODB++) that enable the manufacturer to build and assemble the printed circuit board.
- A technical degree in electronics; equivalent experience may be considered
- Adept at reading plans
- Solid understanding of PCB design techniques and knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Interest in working in the field of technical drawing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Team player, yet able to work with little guidance
- Motivated, confident, self-starter mentality
Apply for this position:
Copyright 2006 XL Circuits Inc. All Rights Reserved.